CONTACT US 604-422-8999 or 1-888-75-EVENT or email@example.com
Standard Delivery Terms and Conditions
1.0 Standard Delivery
With a Standard Delivery, your Lonsdale Event Rentals driver will unload your rentals from the truck and stack them in a location that is accessible, unobstructed, level and is within approximately 100 feet of the delivery trucks parked location.
These areas include: loading bay, grade level driveway, yard, open park, front door, lobby, porch or garage.
Please take note that set-up, installation & equipment connections are not included with the Standard Delivery Service by drivers.
2.0 Special Equipment Exceptions
For dance floors, staging and propane equipment our drivers will provide set-up, installation and equipment connections.
3.0 Standard Driver Return
With a Standard Driver Return, your Lonsdale Event Rentals driver will pick-up your rentals from the address as confirmed with you, in a location that is accessible, unobstructed, level and is within approximately 100 feet of the delivery trucks parked location.
These areas include a: loading bay, grade level driveway, yard, open park, front door, lobby, porch or garage.
Be sure to prepare all rentals as they were delivered to you prior to the truck’s arrival. All of the rentals must be stacked, bagged, and packaged into their original containers. Tables and chairs must be knocked down, stacked and ready for pick-up as well. Orders not prepared for pick-up, may incur additional labour charges or drivers may need to return at a later date/time subject to additional rental and/or delivery charges.
4.0 Labour Fees
Unscheduled and unexpected labour may affect other deliveries and will be subject to labour fees.
Labour fees will apply if the delivery team arrives and there are stairs, excessive distance, elevators, steep driveways and other conditions not notified at least two (2) business days in ADVANCE of delivery date. Labour fees will apply to Driver Return pick-up if orders are not properly prepared for pick-up, wait times to access site are required or other conditions that require the delivery team to spend additional time to complete the return pick-up.
Customer must advise if additional cartage needs are required prior to delivery and/or driver return pick-up date. If notified our delivery team dispatch is able to plan and account for extra time and may be able to waive the labour fee.
Any labour required on-site, not included in the Standard Delivery will be subject to additional labour fees.
5.0 Wait Times
If drivers are unable to access site to begin loading/unloading upon arrival wait times will be recorded in 15-minute increments and charged an additional labour fee.
6.0 Theft & Loss
Customers are responsible for items from the time they are dropped off, to the time they are picked up or returned to LONSDALE Event Rentals. Product theft or damage between those times is the responsibility of the customer.
7.0 Safe Conditions
Drivers have the right to refuse any delivery/pickup that they deem as unsafe or hazardous to their safety.
8.0 Custom Delivery
Orders that have met the delivery zone’s minimum rental value for delivery may need Customized Delivery Service if the delivery requires one or more of the following:
1. You require delivery outside of Zone 1 or 2 – see Delivery Map online: http://lonsdaleevents.com/index.php?a=delivery.
2. The delivery location has stairs, elevators and/or requires drivers to travel by foot greater than 100 feet of the delivery truck with your items.
3. If your event requirements does not allow for a 9-hour delivery window, we have three (3) additional delivery windows available to meet your event needs. You can work with one of our store associates to customize delivery by choosing a 4-hour, 2-hour or 1-hour delivery window for delivery.
4. We know events don’t always occur between 8am and 5pm. For all those events that require after-hours delivery and/or after-hours driver pick-up, please contact one of our store associates to arrange for special after-hours delivery and/or after-hours driver pick-up for your event.
5. Same-Day order and delivery request, please contact one of our store associates as soon as possible to arrange for a rush reservation and delivery booking. Note: order and delivery is subject to availability.
For any and all of the above situations, please contact LONSDALE Event Rentals to start a customized delivery quote.