Easy coffee brewing for your coffee needs. Simply add course grounds, plug in and allow apx 30 minutes for fresh brewed coffee. This brewer can make 10- 42 cups of coffee per brew. All coffee urns use excessive power, ensure you have a dedicated curcuit to ensure proper temperatures and brewing.
Coffee Urn, Stainless, 42 Cup
Easy coffee brewing for your coffee needs. Simply add course grounds, plug in and allow apx 30 minutes for fresh brewed coffee. This brewer can make 10- 42 cups of coffee per brew. All coffee urns use excessive power, ensure you have a dedicated circuit to ensure proper temperatures and brewing.
This product requires a dedicated circuit and may take up to 45 minutes to come to full temperature. Please start with cold water.
- Remove lid, stem and basket, fill urn with desired amount of cold water. Do not overfill – use water level markings.
- Replace stem and basket, using regular or coarse ground coffee, fill basket with desired amount of coffee, close the lid.
- Plug the unit into a dedicated circuit. And turn switch to on. This unit required a lot of power (110 volts // 1100w). Brew light turns on when ready
Approximate Brewing Time
|Urn Size||Brew Time|
|42 cup||30 minutes|
|55 cup||45 minutes|
|101 cup||60 minutes|
|10 cups||1/2 cup||1 cup|
|42 cups||2 cups||3 cups|
|55 cups||3 cups||5 cups|
|80 cups||4 cups||6 cups|
|101 cups||5 cups||7 cups|
Issue: Urn not brewing / water not getting hot enough of staying hot.
- Warm or hot water used for fill – empty unit and replace with cold water. The unit operates usig a temperature censor and requires cold water to do it’s job.
- Insufficient power supply – double check that the circuit is being dedicated to power the urn. 110 volts // 1100w is a requirement.
- Urn damaged of overheating – should the unit blow a circuit during use, the wiring of this unit may get damaged, making it inoperable.
- Circuit blown – check that the circuit has not blown.
- Extension cord used – because this unit requires a lot of power, extension cords are not recommeded.
- Insufficient power to plug – this unit required 110 volts // 1100w to operate. Without adequate power, the unit will not work.
Issue: Nozzle / spout leaking – while this is rare as we do a full inspection of the unit and test prior to sending out, when on rent long term, this can become an issue.
- Turn nozzel to tighten
- Place saucer under slow leak / drip
- Remove all liquid, tighten nut inside unit while holding the spout.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the high power requirements of these units, they can be problematic if power supply is not adequate. Please ensure you are using a dedicated circuit (not just outlet) for each urn you are using.
WARNING: Urn will overheat and get damaged if running without water. Unplug immediately when low on liquid, before becoming fully emtied. Inhouse repair fees will apply if run withour water.